My money, my house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes, my SHOE….
My! My!! My!!! What is this life worth?
A man was informed about the death of his father, but he tarried. When his father started smelling, their neighbors took his father to the mortuary for preservation.
A week later, he went to the mortuary to see the corpse of his father. When he was about to enter the place, there was a poster placed at the entrance of the mortuary, of which no one can escape it. It read:
“WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE, BUT WE ARE HERE NOW.”
The young boy read it, but it didn’t make any sense to him.
He went inside, checked the corpse of his father, after a few minutes, he made his step out.
As he was about to step outside, he saw another inscription placed on a strategic location, which no one will escape. It says:
“YOU WILL SOON BE LIKE US.
This last word touched his stone heart and h repented from that moment. From that moment, he understood,
Everything here on earth is like a dream, a vapor. Life itself is not real, as everything is temporal.
You will soon be like those that were once Living , Eating , Sleeping , Walking , Talking , Laughing here on earth , but today
They’re NO MORE.
When he got to his father’s mansion, there was nobody to talk to, his father left his shoes, clothes, money, bed, cars, EVERYTHING.
As he was searching his father’s wardrobes, he saw untouched brand new dollars, well packed and arranged, but the owner of the money was in the mortuary. The young boy remembered,
“WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE, BUT YOU WILL SOON JOIN US.” He cried the more.
You eat chicken with vegetables and fish, turkey, meat , fried rice, and drink wine today , but tomorrow, your flesh becomes food for maggots. Where will your soul go to?
You drive a nice car today, but tomorrow, a car drives you.
You live in a mansion today, but tomorrow you live in burial ground.
You sleep in a nice bed today, but tomorrow, you sleep inside the Grave!
There is no replacement for your soul? It is priceless, unique and peculiar. The soul is the real you. It lives on after death.
You will lose everything if you die without GOD and without living for Him.
Please, ruminate on this, reconcile with your creator, and have a positive change of heart, so that your living on earth shall be to God’s Glory and at the end of your sojourning on earth, you will not end in oblivion.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
“Indeed we belong to God, and indeed to Him we shall return.”
You might think you are in right standing with God therefore this message is not for you but for sinners. You may deceive yourself
(1) If you usually put more sugar in your tea when in a hotel than you do at home, you’re likely to be corrupt!
(2) If you use more tissue in a public washroom than you do at home, you are a potential thief if given opportunity.
(3) If you serve yourself more food than you can finish, not minding whether it will go round, just because someone else is footing the bill, you’re greedy. And you will steal if opportunity presents itself.
(4) If you usually jump queues, you have the potential for abusing office if given a powerful position.
(5) If you are more concerned about knowing someone’s surname rather than first name, you’re likely to be a tribal bigot. It’s even worse when someone tells you their name & then you ask, “Which tribe is that?” It means you are tribalistic.
(6) If you usually overtake while in traffic jam or have no regard for traffic lights, then you would easily embezzle public funds if you’re given a position at a public office since you hate regulation.
(7) If you channel waste or dirty water from your compound to a neighbor’s compound rather than managing it, you’re ill-mannered. You don’t love your neighbor as yourself.
(8) If you look at this post and wonder whether it was really necessary to talk about these issues; then you are very dishonest and you would easily cover up ills in the society for your own benefit.